floral background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boutiques.com

I may have found a new distraction! While eating lunch at my desk today at work, I took advantage of my "lunch break" to read the news. I found this article from the New York Times on Google's Fashion site.
It is called Boutiques.com (don't forget the s) and it allows you to pick out fashion you already like, and then it shows you other pieces that are similar. Then, you can tell them what you do and don't like about that article of clothing, and it adjusts. I know I had to mark a lot of the first things I saw as hate the price, but after that they started to show me cute clothes in my price range. While I don't know if I'll ever get to a point where I don't prefer to shop for clothes in a store where they can be tried on first - this is a fun site to play around with and look at clothes from a bunch of retailers at one time.

Some fun looks I found on boutiques.com



No comments:

Post a Comment