floral background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 New Years Resolutions

Blog Resolutions:

1. Post at least 111 times in the next year. That is about once every three days.

2. Improve the layout and tags on my blog to make reading and finding related posts easier.

3. Write about my 11 in '11 project, as mentioned in this previous post.

4. Continue to explore new blogging groups that will challenge me to try new things.

Personal Resolutions:

1. Be more organized. This will be a challenge for me, so I'll specify especially with my paperwork related to finances.

2. Keep in better touch with friends who do not live in St. Louis.

3. Move all my registrations etc. to one name and one mailing address. No more mail in my old name or at my old address.

Couple Resolutions (things my husband and I have both decided we will work on together)

1. Keep a budget.

2. Prepare delicious and healthy meals at home (this will help with the budget, and our health!) at least five dinners a week.

3. Exercise (walk or go to gym) for at least 210 minutes a week (30 minutes a day, seven days a week).

No comments:

Post a Comment